Nombre y apellidos
¿Cuál ha sido tu experiencia con el inglés hasta ahora y para qué lo necesitas?
¿De cuánto tiempo dispones?
1. Teresa _________ Russian at evening classes this term.
2. I don’t know what this sentence ___________.
3. Clive was driving into town when he ___________ out of petrol.
4. I don’t enjoy computer games now, but I __________ like them when I was younger.
5. We expected George at 7.30 but he ___________ yet.
6. The film started ___________ so you’ve missed quite a lot.
7. When __________ the picnic, they went for a swim in the lake.
8. __________ my sister three times today but her number’s always engaged.
9. - Anna: Shall I ring you at one o’clock? - Ben: No, my lunch hour is earlier tomorrow so ___________ my lunch in the canteen then. Ring me at about one-thirty.
10. ___________ to the dentist after college so I can’t play squash with you.
11. I’ll write to you as soon as __________ my exams results.
12. The builders ___________ the house by the end of this month.
13. This dictionary is _____________ useful than that one.
14. I keep my grammar notes in a _____________ folder.
15. Until last week, he _____________ a motorbike before.
16. The day before the holiday, the men worked _____________ than usual.
17. Doesn’t your brother ________________ discos?
18. Let’s take a break soon, ______________?
19. Most of the houses in this country have _______________.
20. My father normally reads the paper while eating ______________.
21. The first thing they did when they met after twenty years was to hug ____________.
22. _____________ the children look like their mother.
23. My manager says we _____________ take more than ten minutes for our break and, if we do, he’ll make us work extra hours.
24. I ran all the way to the station but when I got there I realised that ___________ because all the trains were delayed.
25. _______________ take a spare t-shirt as you’ll probably get really hot playing tennis.
26. You look really busy. _____________ I put the shopping away for you?
27. When I got home I looked at the bill and realised the restaurant _______________ added it up wrong so I’d paid too much.
28. That bicycle ______________ belong to Judy- it’s much too big for her.
29. While my car_______________ I wandered round the city centre.
30. Katie______________ her hair cut short when she left school.
31. Gareth _____________ he was never going to lend Robert anything again.
32. I asked Ruth where _____________ her coat.
33. I always avoid ______________ on the bus because it makes me feel ill.
34. My grandfather remembers _________ into this house when he was a very small boy.
35. If you don’t know a word, you can look ___________ in your dictionary.
36. I’ve never really got __________ my neighbour, probably because we’re so different.
37. I’ll book seats for the concert, if there ___________ any good ones available.
38. Liam would have saved a lot of money, if he _______________ to my advice.
39. We’ll go for a walk ____________ it’s foggy- I hate walking in the fog.
40. I wish I ____________ a good memory- it would make learning English much easier.
41. Alfred wears an old coat ___________ his suit when he walks to work.
42. We’re having a party __________ the last day of term.
43. As we can’t agree __________ this subject, we won’t discuss it again.
44. All the nurses were very kind ____________ me when I was ill.
45. I enjoyed ___________ last week.
46. This is the room in ___________ the famous poet died.
47. I left the cinema ___________ I had a headache and the film was very noisy.
48. I’m ___________ tired to work tonight. I’ll finish my homework in the morning.
49. ____________ Martin could easily afford to go on holiday, he never does.
50. Since _____________ school, Sheila has had several interesting jobs.